If you want to change your YouTube channel name, you can follow these steps. Please note that you can change your channel name only three times in a 90-day period, so make sure to choose a name you’re happy with. If You Find Best Sites To Buy Youtube Subscribers in 2023 check.
Method 1: Change Your YouTube Channel Name on a Computer
- Sign in to YouTube: Open your web browser, go to the YouTube website, and sign in to the Google account associated with your channel.
- Access YouTube Studio: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select “YouTube Studio.”
- Customization: In YouTube Studio, look to the left-hand menu and click on “Customization.”
- Basic Info: On the “Customization” page, click on “Basic info.”
- Edit Channel Name: You will see the option to “Edit” next to your channel name. Click on it.
- Change Your Name: In the pop-up window, you can change your channel name. Be sure to enter a name that you want to use for your channel.
- Review and Confirm: After entering your new name, review it to make sure it’s correct. Once you’re satisfied, click on the “Publish” button to save your new channel name.
Please note that it may take a few days for the new name to be updated across all YouTube features and platforms.
If You Find Best Sites To Buy Youtube Subscribers in 2023 check.
Method 2: Change Your YouTube Channel Name on Mobile
If you prefer to change your YouTube channel name using a mobile device, here’s how to do it:
- Open the YouTube App: Launch the YouTube app on your mobile device.
- Sign In: Sign in to your Google account associated with your YouTube channel.
- Access Your Channel: Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the app to access your channel.
- Your Channel: You should see your channel with your current name. Tap on it to go to your channel page.
- Edit Channel: On your channel page, you should see the “Edit channel” option. Tap on it.
- Edit Your Name: Now, you can edit your channel name to your desired name.
- Save: After entering your new channel name, save the changes.
Keep in mind that it might take some time for your new channel name to propagate throughout YouTube’s systems and be reflected everywhere.
If you will find the best website for Buy Youtube Subscribers check 7 Best Sites To Buy 10000 Youtube Subscribers.
Remember that changing your channel name might affect your channel’s branding and discoverability, so make sure to choose a name that represents your content and is easily recognizable to your audience.